Job Category: Lautan Mitra Kreasi
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop the annual restaurant business plan, revenue targets and expense budget and present for review with the F&B management to ensure this is in line with The company policies.
- Monitor guest satisfaction reports and respond to feedback and complaints ensuring procedures are followed to preserve the restaurant’s and the company’s positive image.
- Ensure consistently high personalized service standards, good food quality and presentation.
- Develop and implement marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Ensure effective purchasing, stock control and food cost control, selecting good value high quality products in line with the Restaurant concept and budgets, and maintaining availability whilst minimizing waste and loss.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and liaise with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant Health, Safety and Environment management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity.
- Train and motivate the team with the aim that they develop and grow.
- Displays warmth, care and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with guests and internal customers; lives the Golden Rule Demonstrates standards awareness, by setting example for standards execution.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in any field.
- Having experience as Operational Manager at least 3 years, preferably from F&B
- Having strong knowledge and experience in F&B Management, F&B Marketing & Sales Strategies to achieve business goals.
- Willing to travel to all branches.